Sunday, August 3, 2008

Riding the Tube!


This is Joslyn and Braylin riding on the tube behind Grandpa's boat. We had alot of fun at Pine Flat Lake. The kids and I slept out on the covered porch of the trailer on the air mattress. Cole had a sleep over with his Uncle Brandon and Aunt Amber, I kinda forgot to mention that Cole does not like showers. Well Brandon took the boys to the shower while Amber was with the girls. Brandon saw another dad in there with a drink in hand and he said Oh it looks like I should have brought you one of these also. I think Cole may have been voiceing his opionion. The funny thing is now all he wants to do it take showers, morning and night. Thanks Uncle Brandon for getting him over that hurdle! LOL

1 comment:

cpearson said...

We had a great time.....Love you Grandma Carla